I'm on a quest to inject spring into my interior, last week I showed you my selection of the best spring art work, this week I want to show you my picks of my favourite interior shop West Elm.
I love West Elm and was so pleased they finally opened a UK branch last year. West Elm has such a beautiful approach to furnishing your home, everything from their sleek lined tables to beautiful plant pots, graphic printed curtains and printed china I love it all! Think I might move into their showroom :)
West Elm got launched in 2002 in Brooklyn, New York, and has been going from strength to strength ever since with now owning 65+ shops worldwide. What I love most about West Elm is that the really build a community with their costumers and collaborators, connecting like-minded strangers through inspiration, events and activities. With their Handcrafted range West Elm has build a diverse network of craft communities and skilled artisan suppliers around the world bringing their beautiful handcrafted items directly to us the costumer, while in the meantime helping the makers scale their business and in many cases secure additional funding and equipment. For example, in Haiti where the papier-mâché products are made , they have developed workplace programs that teach basic and financial literacy, helping artisans not only in their jobs but in their day-to-day lives. West Elm doesn't just make a stylish but also a positive impact on the world!
Have a look at my favourite pieces to add a spring feel to your home
- How cute are this animal egg cups! Everybody needs a stoneware duck and rabbit on their table.
- A group of these waterscape vases each filled with a single bright flower just screams spring to me.
- This woven zig zag striped cushion cover will add a subtle bit of yellow to your interior.
- I love, love, love! these raw wood boards and will definitely purchase a few. Made from solid mango wood I cant wait to use them for serving appetisers or brunch on.
- With it's clean lines this Ingrid chair will work in even the smallest of living rooms adding lots of style and coziness.
- Enjoy a beautiful sunset even on the greyest of days with this colour study art piece.
- The martini table is a West Elm icon and with its crisp lines it looks good in any room of your house, I love this beautiful teal colour.
- I already own a stack of these beautiful Ikat Pad printed bowls but can't wait to buy a few more in yellow and grey to make my collection even bigger!
- Add some abstract art to your sofa with a Leah Durner cushion cover, made from silk a couple of these cushions will definitely add some colour to your home.
What are you going to add to your interior to get the spring feel into your home?
All photo's by West Elm, all views are my own, I'm not being payed to spread my West Elm love ;)